Wednesday 9 March 2011

back from milan!

Ah feels good to be back home again!
Micam was fun, ESPECIALLY seing the whole Jeffrey Campbell f/w 2012 collection!! my gosh it was breathtaking! I can tell you there´s gonna be a lot in store for the new designs, wooden, architecture-inspired heels and much more!!

Unfortunately they didn´t let anyone take pics of the shoes (i tried believe me). :/

Anyway, I´m exhausted and off to bed in a minute (gonna write more tomorrow), but I wanted to share something that I just saw on the net with you guys first!

This RAD HOURANI Collection made my jaw DROP, he used only 6 garments to create 22 looks for his f/w collection, and it´s mindblowing!!!




check it out everyone!the video is cool aswell!

via http://models.com/mdx/?p=7339

No comments:

Post a Comment