Wednesday 24 October 2012

FINALLY!


Today has been the BEST mail-day ever!!! I got the result of what i've been working on for almost two months... The exclusive customer magazine for a new shopping center in Kuopio!! I've been working on every single fashion or design-related article in the whole magazine,including the planning and styling for the cover and the main-editorial.

It's been sweaty and teary and HECTIC at times, hunting down the right contacts at every fashion brand that will be opening in the mall, asking for product pictures, spending hours trying to pull things together since everyone always delievers in a different time, but FINALLY it's all paid off and I have the result in my hand!!
Even if the goal here was to create something more mainstream that works for a larger  target group than high fashion does, (and what my personal taste and style is), I can't tell you when I've felt this satisfied last time :) so so happy!
 


The main editorial was about the holiday season's IT partywear. It was shot by super talented Rikard Lilja. Makeup by the sweetest Madeleine Oxalaryd. Model Polina/Nouveau Models. Best assistants ever Martin and Laura!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment