Monday 16 September 2013

Torino ♥



Instagram: martinamartiala

Quick update from Italy! The whole wedding was FABULOUS, the couple, food, the people, the location, everything. I'll show some pics tomorrow, until then here are some from my instagram. The silk dress I was wearing I actually bought in a vintage store here in Torino a couple of years ago, such a bargain!!
I've met up with so many amazing friends I hadn't seen in over a year, and there'll be a lot more catching up in these days before I'm off to Milan Fashion Week. Kisses!

Olen vielä kuolemanväsynyt häiden jälkeen joten tässä nopea instagram updateaus viikonlopusta! Häissä oli aivan uskomaton tunnelma ja kaikki paikasta ihmisiin ja ruokaan oli täydellistä. Päätin viime hetkessä pakata mukaan tämä raidallisen vintage silkkimekon jota olin lyhentänyt itse edestä, se oli ihanan viileä kuumana kesäpäivänä.

Pari päivää vielä ihanassa Torinossa vanhojen ystävien kanssa ja sitten jatkan matkaa Milanon muotiviikolle. Pusuja!

No comments:

Post a Comment